Pages

Jobs Online, Apply Now and start earning!

Friday, April 2, 2010

Union Bank Philippines VISA EON Online review: Poor Customer Service?

Bloggers need online transactions and often than not need to open a Paypal account for free where earnings made from different online businesses are send for a more secured online transaction.  But before you can use your Paypal account, you need to accomplish some basic things before you get started like verifying your email and linking your credit or debit card to your Paypal account.  For people like me who doesn't own a credit card opt to choose a debit card instead. In my case, I've got a debit card from Union Bank. I enrolled my card online at www.unionbankph.com under Visa EON Cyber account and followed their instructions correctly.  The next step was to wait for 2-3 days for my account to be active.  Since my account was new, I patiently waited for a few days.  When I tried to log-in to my account, I typed in my user name and my pin.  It states, "Please enter a valid Card Number or User Id."  I thought I forgot their username so I tried typing my card number but the notice showed up again. I searched for a link like "forgot user name or password?" but I don't see any.  Also, in their FAQs section, there was no portion for problems like these. The next thing to do was to check for a customer service hotline.  Yes, there were phone numbers listed at the back of the credit card but when I tried to call, the prompt message was please check the number.  I also emailed their customer service and sent them all the information needed but there was no reply after that. It has been 2 weeks since I created my account and now I'm stuck with nothing to do but wait. I can't get my bank statement where I can find my Paypal Bank Code. Paypal has charged me almost $2 for linking my debit card and I am not refunded yet. My online transactions were frozen like meat. No online transactions means no earnings for the next ??? days, months, years?? I can't believe a prestigious Bank has services like these.  I'm sorry to tell but they do have poor customer service.  They always say good things about how their online banking works and why we should choose Union bank. I'm still giving them a fair chance to fix this problem but for now, I'm really pissed off!

VISA EON online application review, Union Bank Online Internet Banking, Use your Unionbank EON CyberAccount with PayPal Now!
Union Bank Ortigas Branch: Another poor customer service
Unionbank EON's poor customer service

1 comment:

  1. most banks would only need our deposits and the lackluster is them unable to provide excellent customer service. Staffs lack assertiveness, and some of them are not really helpful at all. Most banks could not really improve customer service, unfortunately...

    ReplyDelete